Saturday, September 20, 2008

The kid 's heart

There is a young woman just move to a new house,then she found her neighbour is a widow with two kids.
one evening,there suddenly be electric less,so the young woman find the candle and just when she prepare to ignite it she heard there is someone was knocking the door,she opened the door and found it is the neighbour 's kid,he said nervous :"Can you get a candle ?"
the young woman thought :they are so poor even can't afford a candle! I 'll not give them a candle to avoid they depend on me in the future.so she shout to the kid loudly:"no!,I have any candles at all!"
after she said ,she just want to closed the door,but the kid laughed and said to her:"I know you have no candle !so my mother told me to take two candle for you !"then he took out two candle and gave them to her .
the young woman was very surprised and regretted,she put the boy in her arm and broke into tears.

If you want to make your home and office safety , click here http://www.securityideasonline.com ,tell you more security knowledge.^ . ^

No comments: