Thursday, August 28, 2008

Europe thief

In the Europe ,the thief is as famous as the history and mythology of the city . if you want to travel to Europe ,you must be careful when you enjoy your trip.
There are many thieves in the Europe ,there are three reason for I dare to say so:
First ,every city with hot interesting will get a lot of thieves ,this is a common sense .
The first time I was stole by the foreign thief was at Paris subway station ,from then on ,I found a lot of thieves in everywhere such as Rome ,Paris,Madrid,Serbia,Amsterdam,Lisbon and so on,always in the bus station or subway stations,I found the thieves are compressed in there,you can distinguished them easily ,needn't have the sight like the police ,I had been take a picture on a thief who was steeling a Japanese guest .
When I was at the station ,there always many police to remand me don't be careless,once I went to Amsterdam ,in the train station ,when I was reading the map ,there coming two police ,they warned me severely :"Be careful of your baggage,don't forgot here is Amsterdam !"
Second, the their work environment is very relax,once I was waiting the train then meet a madam who came from Taiwan,she told me quietly that there were some thieves beside me,I talk with her and she told me that these thieves “worked ”here everyday ,there is nobody to care of them.I also found a same organization in Rome subway station
.In the bus of Lisbon ,two Japanese who stand beside the auto ticket seller were crowed by several thieves ,these thief were easy to recognized,some of them told the Japanese how to use this machine warm hearted ,and others stand in the back of the Japanese ,to found the chance to steel their wallet,but these two Japanese may be know what they want to do,so they press their pocket with the wallet in tightly to avoid be stole.
That is the Europe thief ,they disdained to hid there intend up to others except their attack aim ,they only to do as if there is nobody in the vicinity.they steel very relax just like a police who was in date ,other place all of the world won't like this ,even their populace felt sympathy to them,when I was steel by the Spain thief,my Spain friends said : "They get no job,they have to eat too."after apologized to me.


If you want to make your home and office safety , click here http://www.securityideasonline.com ,tell you more security knowledge.^ . ^

No comments: