Saturday, August 30, 2008

Europe thieves(5)

The Spanish thief is very crafty,my classmate were robbed because they went out single,the robber hid in the dark place ,once they found the aim will follow them and steal them in the behind, some one who want to be quickly will to robbed,some thief will rode on a motorbike and took people 's bag away when they nearby them,they often robbed woman because they will be very scared and not to fight with them,if they want to steel a man ,they will choose a man who was sit on chair of the park,often there will be two or more thieves,if there is a man who sit on the chair to look the scenery and put his bag in his side ,they will let one of them went to him and drop a lot of coin on the ground ,if the man on the chair want to help him to picked the coin up ,the one behind him will took his bag away ,if the man to chase him ,the one who dropped coin will hold him and say the man want to rob his coin ,in that time ,the thief with the bag will get far away ,if the man only to be careful the behind one ,the one in front of him will take his bag away.
I have meet this things before ,when I heard the noise of coin dropped,I have saw someone was come to me ,I was think about what I should to do ,to fight with them or ran away,the two thief found that I understood what they want to do ,so they picked up their coin and went away ,but 15 minutes later,they came back and to found others passengers,how crafty they are!.

No comments: