Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Joke about the thief 4

1 A man is very like parrots,one day he pass by a shop there was auctioning a parrot,he found the parrot have very beautiful feather ,so he said:"I 'd like pay 10 dollars on this parrot!" but there is a voice said :"I 'd like 20 dollars! “ the man is very like this parrot so he said immediately :"30 dollars."|but the other voice look like to against him ,it said all the time until the man said 200 dollars,the man is very happy for bought the parrot ,but he thought : I pay a lot of money on it ,but I will lost the money if it can't say any words, so he asked the boss:"Can the parrot speak some words?"
But after he said ,the parrot shouted angrily :" Who was haggle over price with you if I can't speaking?!"

2 There is a old woman in the psychiatric hospital,she crouched in the side of the door , wear in a black clothes and take an black umbrella ,the doctor thought:I must understand her before treat .so he also wear a black clothes and take a black umbrella ,crouched in the side of the door with the old woman,they don't say to each other,then a month passed,the old woman said :"May I asked ...are you a mushroom yet ?"

3 A physical teacher said:"the male student stand in my right,and the females stand in my left ,others don't move please,at last ,we found only the teacher didn't move.

If you want to make your home safety , click here http://www.homesecuredot.com ,tell you more security knowledge.^ . ^

No comments: